Wednesday, January 9, 2019

Feels Like Home feat Jon Conley



You're like a gentle hug, on a hard day
The soft touch, that takes it all away And when we kiss, it puts my mind at ease Feels like home to me Yeah You're like a long walk, on a summer night Holding hands, underneath a moonlight and in that moment, i find my sense of peace Feels like home to me Yeah Feels like home Right next to you is where I belong safe and warm wrapped up in your arms holding tight...just right there's no place on earth that i wanna be because here with you feels like home to me I'm going to plant my heart put down some roots and watch it grow girl i'm gonna see us through cause i found the one who i never wanna leave and you feels like home to me Yeah Feels like home Right next to you is where i belong safe and warm wrapped up in your arms holding tight...just right There's no place on earth that I wanna be solo rifts Holding tight, hmph, just right there's no place on earth that I wanna be cause here with you feels like home to me feels like homehttps://youtu.be/_Gqe3cSBIR8

No comments: